C2EFA is a Fundraising and Awareness Campaign
C2EFA is a fundraising and awareness campaign established to address the issue of father absence, one of society’s greatest challenges. All proceeds will be used to fund the Special Fathers Network, a dad to dad mentoring program for fathers raising kids with special needs and the Ryan M. Hanson Memorial Internship.
Riders, also known as DADvocates (including women and men, young and old), each ride to support the cause. These healthy, high energy events are a great way to engage and show your support for kids and dads. Each registered rider will receive a commemorative C2EFA/Cyclebar t-shirt, two Great Dad Coins, a CycleBar water bottle, a free CycleBar pass and the satisfaction of making a difference in the lives of youth through greater father involvement.
Past C2EFA Events
- September 29, 2018 – WeHO, Los Angeles, CA
- March 4, 2018 – Tigard, OR
- April 7, 2018 – Preston Forest TX
- April 21, 2018 – West Fargo, ND
- February 18, 2018 – Dunwoody, GA
- January 28, 2018 – Kildeer, IL
- December 18, 2017 – Denver, CO
- December 3, 2017 – Chicago, IL
- October 1, 2017 – Hoboken, NJ
- June 16, 2017 – Mequon, WI
- June 4, 2017 – Oak Park River Forest, IL
- June 3, 2017 – Evanston, IL
- January 28, 2017 – Burr Ridge, IL
Please email information@21stCenturyDads.org for details on how to organize a C2EFA event in your community.