RIDER PARTICIPANT INFORMATION
Individual riders are encouraged to participate during one or more of the 21 days (average 100 miles/day) of the ride. Refreshments and food are provided to all registered riders throughout the day(s) of their ride. Overnight accommodations will be provided to those riding multiple days. Click here for a list of FAQs.
Each rider will have his/her individual fundraising page at the website. Start the registration process by completing one of the following preliminary forms. The completed form may be uploaded here.
- Prelim Rider Form
- Prelim Rider Form 1st Responders
- Prelim Rider Form Urban Dads
- Prelim Rider Form Veterans
THE FUNDRAISING THRESHOLDS FOR REGISTERED RIDERS ARE:
- 1 Day – $1,000 or more (swag bag with rider jersey)
- 3 Days – $2,500 or more (above and cool ride jacket)
- 7 Days – $5,000 or more (above and commemorative ride belt buckle)
Relay Teams are encouraged to participate for different distances:
- 3 day teams – $2,500
- Weekly teams – $5,000
- Full Ride teams – $15,000
Relay Teams can include: corporate, state, city, university, all women, veterans, tandem, grandpas, other.
In additional to the registered individual and relay team riders, the event will also include fun 2.1 mile father-child rides organized by local communities on the weekends of the ride and sponsored by local bike shops.