SFN Midwest Conference
On Saturday, May 18, 2019 21CD held its first Special Fathers Network Midwest Conference: For Dads Raising Children With Special Needs.
Featuring Keynote Speaker and SFN Mentor Father Wayne Messmer. Messmer is best known for singing the National Anthem at CUBS, Blackhawks, and Wolves games.
He is also a professional speaker, actor, broadcaster, author and serial entrepreneur. His message about Faith, Family, Friends, Forgiveness and Freedom is a very powerful one.
- Learn about the Special Fathers Network, the premier dad to dad mentoring program for fathers raising children with special needs,
- Meet some of the SFN Mentor Fathers & SFN Podcast Dads,
- Gather Resources to help their child reach their full potential,
- Develop Skills to be a better father and husband,
- Network with other fathers raising children with special needs,
Special Thanks To Our Sponsors:
Extra special thanks to all the volunteers who helped plan and execute the conference and especially Gary Grube and Brenda Zeck.